New & improved Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Carlson
New User

New & improved Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes

Postby Carlson » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:48 pm

The last container we ordered from Amazon did not stay wet for 3 minutes. After calling Clorox, we discontinued use. Clorox said that Home Deposit carries them, but when I called, none in Portland area do. Anyway, just wanted to have everyone to be aware of this problem. Linda Carlson posting for Jim. Clorox is looking into problem, we just went back to bleach staying wet for 10 minutes. Good luck everyone! We are making headway, Jim's body is fighting off the disease. We used the vincomicin taper method.

AllisS
Long Time Contributor

Re: New & improved Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes

Postby AllisS » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Linda, thanks for the heads-up about the problem with Clorox Germicidal Bleach Wipes, since use of this product is something we've often suggested on this site. It's surprising that Home Depot would carry the product when even pharmacies don't stock it. But if there's a quality issue then that's a moot point. Hopefully, the premature drying-out issue that you noted was just a fluke. Best wishes to Jim for his recovery.
If your illness was preceded by use of a medication, e.g., an antibiotic, please fill out an FDA Adverse Event Report at http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/default.htm

Bobbie
Administrator

Re: New & improved Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes

Postby Bobbie » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:52 pm

I ordered what I thought was one canister and got a box of 12. Doubt I can outlivem then before they dry out. Back to Amazon.

Good luck.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”