Another Newbie with questions

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

Re: Another Newbie with questions

Postby Bobbie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:28 pm

Sorry didn't answer your PM. Thought I would answer on the site as this comes up frequently,

See CDI -'UTIs and IC." It gives a lot of "tips" about both conditions. I see a urologist pericdically. The best thing you can do is drink lots of water.

Foe some reason, c diff sufferers seem to develop both conditions. Thanks again, C diff. I have improved the longer I am over c diff. Of course, I now have IBS.

Vanco helped me lead a near normal life and continue to work. I don't believe my other problems are related Vanco but everyone is different.

Welcome to the site.

Bennet
Regular User

Postby Bennet » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:37 pm

Thank you for your reply, Bobbie. I appreciate it.
~Bennet

Bennet
Regular User

Postby Bennet » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:27 am

Mahler,

So sorry you are dealing with this. I hope the Dificid works for you this time. I wanted to mention that I think you might need to repost your introduction in a forum directly. This is in my introduction thread and I'm afraid your introduction will get overlooked here. I want you to be able to get feedback and receive support and would hate for you to get overlooked.
~Bennet

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:38 pm

Bennett,

Another help for UTI's and IC is Estrace (generic estradiol) vaginal cream.

Bennet
Regular User

Postby Bennet » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:43 am

Bobbie,
Thank you for that recommendation about the Estrace!
~Bennet

Return to “Free Form Discussion”