Have you been watching Good Morning America?

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Have you been watching Good Morning America?

Postby Marcia » Fri May 05, 2006 10:54 am

Early in the week they had a segment about unclaimed property (money). They had 2 people who one had $11,000.00 and the other had $12 thousand unclaimed. So they gave a link to go to your state website and search for unclaimed accounts. I did not find anything for me :( but husband found 2 accounts out there. They do not say what it is or how much only that they are both over $50.00 dollars each. Well at least we know we have $100.00 (or more) out there. We printed out the formst and going to send. I found one on my deceased step father which i wonder if my mom would be interested in knowing. Oh well guys perhaps we have money out there for vanco!! many of us would love that huh?
If you want the link to the website i can give it to you with permission but i do not mean to advertised anything just wanted to let you know there might be a little treasure out there us.

diane
Long Time Contributor

Postby diane » Thu May 11, 2006 10:29 pm

Hi Marcia,
i use to have the site until my computer died and had to get a new one and start from scratch.. I would like it again..
Thanks

Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Postby Marcia » Fri May 12, 2006 8:36 am

Well here is the link. Just click on the state and at below gives you the link to go to.
http://www.unclaimed.org/mainframe.asp? ... Type=owner

Return to “Free Form Discussion”