Guyssssssssssss i think i'm going to have a heart attack!

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Guyssssssssssss i think i'm going to have a heart attack!

Postby Marcia » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:23 pm

oh my god! today i got home from work and found an email
I found out today about my brother and sister!!!!!!!!!!!! i had been trying to find them for years specially this last 2 years. Nobody recognized any names. This last week i've been in contact with a stranger from the internet from the town i was born. She got in contact with my step mom. She told me my sister was working at this place and the bad news is my brother is a drug addict living on the streets. How i wish i was closer to help them. I just called her work and her boss told me she was gone but she does not have a phone for me to get in contact with her other than the work. My sister emailed very shortly from her boss computer, saying that she will have an email for me to write her soon. I am so excited thanks guys for listening. It's been like 20 years withouth knowing about them.

Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Postby Marcia » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:57 pm

I called and talked to her boss. She told me my sister is gone for today but she told me my sister is 23 and married and has a girl 3yr. I'm an aunt! i'm an aunt to 4 little ones already from the family that raised me but i'm a real aunt!!! My sister works at restaurant and the boss told me they have tried to help my brother but to no avail. I feel so bad for him it hurts. I want to hug him sorry i am being too outspoken but i feel like the world is not big enough for the emotions that are running throu me right now. Tomorrow i will talk to her!! at her work!!! i cant wait to hear her voice, she was 7yrs last time i saw her.

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:13 pm

Marcia,
How wonderful that you found your sister and your brother, after so many years! That's really exciting! And you'll talk to your sister tomorrow, wow! I'm so happy for you. Are they in the Veracruz area? I hope that things get better for your brother, and I hope you have a wonderful conversation with your sister. Big hugs! Muchos abrazos!

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:28 pm

Marcia,
Congratulations on finding your brother and sister.

Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Postby Marcia » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:39 pm

Thanks for your thoughts. It was funny because today i had an ecochardiogram done. I had an appt at 2 15 pm. I read the email at 1 something. I told the doc (whoever tested me) i said i just got some news, and my heart is pounding hard is that gonna have an effect? he said no, we will only tell that it's beating heard but it won't make the results worse or better.
I can't wait til tomorrow (i hope i can get some sleep tonight) to talk to her. It's a different time zone so i have to wait to be 8am ovethere but i have to go work at 10am here. I want to be on phone for hours but my calling card will expire and she is at work so it will be fast but hopefully she gives me a different # i can reach her at.
Yes Nancy they are still in Veracruz, around the same place it's funny how i been posting messages about them and no body knew anything. This one lady took it upon herself to go to the town and ask around. So great!

millie
Regular Contributor

Postby millie » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:48 pm

Marcia Good for you, but no heart attacks, OK:) You must have a lot of emotions right now. How many siblings do you have? It's too bad about your brother and the drugs. I'm sure you will have so much to talk about--good thing that Good Samaritan made the connection for you. I'm really happy for you!

Return to “Free Form Discussion”