Cipro for Uti

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
amyc
Long Time Contributor

Re: Cipro for Uti

Postby amyc » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:32 am

That is why I recommend you see an infectious diseases doctor. It seems lots of GI docs are jerks.

Ril
Long Time Contributor

Re: Cipro for Uti

Postby Ril » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:01 pm

I don't know if I would say the GI dr is a jerk. I also don't know if you have c diff symptoms. While your test was unreliable because you were still on meds, your symptoms are not clear as c diff. You say you have d and flu like symptoms but are you having multiple watery d at least 3 or more times per day? You can have some d and feel crummy in recovery also. The dr may want you to taper off to see what happens and see if you stabilize and not get worse...I don't know. You can call and ask that question. She definitely should have been more informative at your visit. Unfortunately your PCP in the past did not seem too educated about c diff either. Perhaps by now she will be better or you have changed drs.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”