C diff foundation support

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
christyn
Regular User

C diff foundation support

Postby christyn » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:15 pm

Has anyone called into the Cdiff foundation support conference calls? I have received an email with the phone number and code # but cannot get connected. The link is https://cdifffoundation.org/cdiffsupport/

Healed
Regular User

Re: C diff foundation support

Postby Healed » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:36 am

I was able to contact them one time via their main line and talk to a representative for about 5 min but then the call either got disconnected or she hung up on me. So I dialed the number again and left a message. Called 3 more times and left messages. And
Unfortunately, I never got a callback...which makes me question them with a side-eye. Their website appears to be legit..But you would think someone would return a phone call to discuss a serious illness/disease.

roy
Administrator

Postby roy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:11 am

I think you have to call at the stated time in the email, I would check that the number you have been supplied is NOT a premium rate number.

christyn
Regular User

Postby christyn » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:46 am

Healed...I called and left a message 3 days ago and have not received a call back. I am beginning to think the same thing.

Roy...I have tried twice so I am not sure what I would be doing wrong on my side. The first time I called 2 minutes before the time and it said the call would begin when the host arrived then disconnected me after 10 minutes. The second time I called at different times before and after the conference began and still got the same message. I am calling from my cell phone so I would think premium charges should not matter.

Somebody is changing the website because I found it at the end of May and watched for the June dates. Guess it is a challenge to get in touch with that person.

Thanks for the response, just wanted to make sure I was not missing a step somewhere. The topics sound very interesting and helpful. I would love to hear what they have to say.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”