I did it!!!

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Host24
New User

Re: I did it!!!

Postby Host24 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:30 am

Wow, you are a strong individual

Machaon
Regular Contributor

Postby Machaon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:57 am

Hi Bobbie!

You did it, and you are doing it! Congratulations on not giving in to the many adversities that you faced! A testament to courage and determination. It is not always easy for us 70+ year olds, even without extra health problems; and you have not let your adversities win! This reminds me of what Doctor Phil says on his show about not letting the disease win.

C-diff sapped all of my strength. Prior to C-diff, ten pound hand weights were not all that heavy. After I recovered, somewhat, I started back on about 3 pound hand weights. The ten pounders were much too heavy, so I can relate to your struggles coming up to speed with your Jazzercise!

Love to hear stories, like yours, of those who have met more than their share of serious health problems and have continued to fight and to win!

Best of luck and health!

Bob
Male 77 S.Florida

900 weight lifts 750 knee bends day

Since 1987 had CHF afib asthma

I inhale $6 Flonase nasal spray for asthma :)

Ex C-diff (4/19/17- 9/12/17) after 10 days dificid

Diet:6 meals ~1500 cals 2 eggs 2 steamed broccoli, apple, bagels

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:58 pm

He, Bob. Glad you are exercising again.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”