I'm doing great now

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
sb91
New User

I'm doing great now

Postby sb91 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:22 am

Hey everyone, I haven't been on in awhile. If anyone remembers on here I was 8 months pregnant when I contracted the c word. My 3 year old got it to! Since then I've struggled less and less with it all. At first I literally had to take each minute at a time. Then a few hours at a time, then weeks, and I'm currently it months. I still have post cdiff tummy issues with ibs. I was so scared for so long, but I'm happy to say I'm okay right now. I had my baby on October 21st, he's 5 months now. His big brother is awesone, and just adores him. And I am actually writting this on vacation at a beach! Hope everyone is fairing well, I know the struggles that can come and go after battling this nasty bug.

Benh
Contributor

Re: I'm doing great now

Postby Benh » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:57 am

That is great news! Wish you and your family all the best. Thank you for sharing....it helps.

amyc
Long Time Contributor

Postby amyc » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:05 am

Awesome news! So happy for you, and congrats on your little ones! Enjoy the vacation :).

Wyok
Regular User

Postby Wyok » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:15 pm

Always good to hear that someone is recovered. Enjoy those kids and remember the lessons that cdiff taught.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”