big day for me

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
tanya12
Contributor

big day for me

Postby tanya12 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Today Marks 8 weeks since my last Vancomycin pill. This feels like such big day for me. Bad days are few and far between. I had a bad day last week but it was gone as quickly as it came on.( Some would probably not have even considered it bad) I have had salad twice this week and all has been good. I have been able to tolerate apples also. There is not much I have not had. I truly hope I will be posting in success stories soon.. I would like to do it now however, I think I should wait for the 3 month mark. I think back to where I was 8 weeks ago and am proud at where I am at now. I have learned so much in this time. I am so very grateful to this group and for all the support and the reassurance. I only hope I can be of help to newcomers and anyone else. I am sure I will have a bad again but I am feeling more and more confident that this is behind me. Since my last bad day, my body seems to be pretty much where it was pre CDIFF. I am happy I am no longer consumed with it. I don’t feel at this point that I will ever leave this group, I am sure I will post less at some point but, I want to be able to be a shoulder to those who need it, just as all of you were to me. Thank you if I haven’t already said it.

Musings
Regular Contributor

Re: big day for me

Postby Musings » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Glad to hear it, 8 weeks is a wonderful milestone. Would encourage you to still be mindful on diet but sounds like everything is heading in the right direction.

~Lauren

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Postby NanciT » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:07 pm

8 weeks is fantastic!!! Just keep in mind there will be good days and you may have an "off" day here and there. This is common for so many of us, it's tough not to panic but as time passes that will occur less and less!

NanciT

georgina
Long Time Contributor

Postby georgina » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:00 am

So glad that you are doing well , hope to read your success story soon . Wishing you continuous improvement!

Return to “Free Form Discussion”