Merry Xmas

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

Merry Xmas

Postby Bobbie » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:45 pm

Merry Xmas and a happy and healthy New Year to everyone,

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Merry Xmas

Postby beth22 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:46 pm

The same from me to all of you! May the new year be a happy and healthy one for us all.

AllisS
Long Time Contributor

Postby AllisS » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:21 pm

I, as well, wish everyone happy holidays and hopes of a better year, at least healthwise, to come.

Allison
If your illness was preceded by use of a medication, e.g., an antibiotic, please fill out an FDA Adverse Event Report at http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/default.htm

Dobies#1
Long Time Contributor

Postby Dobies#1 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Merry Christmas!!!

Ril
Long Time Contributor

Postby Ril » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Happy and HEALTHY New Year to everyone.

Rita

georgina
Long Time Contributor

Postby georgina » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:00 am

May this joyful season greet you with health and happiness. Merry Christmas!

Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Postby Lisa33 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:42 pm

Wishing everybody a happy and healthy holiday season! Health to all for the New Year!

Lisa

justme
Long Time Contributor

Postby justme » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:00 pm

I second everyone's wishes for a safe and healthy holiday season. We are awaiting arrival of our son and family today. They are leaving from LAX and hopefully their flight will be uneventful and they will arrive safely.

In Hawaii, we are now awaiting the arrival of 2017 (Happy New Year is Hapa Hana Ho). People here put more celebration into the New Year than probably anywhere else. Fireworks (especially firecrackers) are a big thing and nearly everyone sets them off. The Chinese believe that setting off fireworks on New Years Eve brings good luck in the new year and, of course, every other culture has to get in on the action. This place is absolute madness on New Years Eve. Imagine thousands and thousands of firecrackers being exploded all over the island(s). There is always someone who gets hurt or a stray firecracker lands on someone's roof and starts a fire (we water down the roof in anticipation). Aerials are illegal, but people are able to get them anyway. People with breathing issues like asthma close windows and doors to keep out the smoke. This will be my grandkids first New Years Eve in Hawaii. Something they'll never forget. (I'll be wearing a disposable mask, like I do every year when it gets bad).
Aloha,
Anne

Return to “Free Form Discussion”