Bad Smell and Taste in bottled water

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Bad Smell and Taste in bottled water

Postby beth22 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:13 am

Whatever it is, it is making the rounds. They called this evening to say she had more loose stool, but so far they have not taken any culture. I will call tomorrow and if she is still having D, then will request that they send out for a culture and for c diff, given her history, although I don't think that many people would be affected by c diff. She does not eat regular food, but maybe the water there was contaminated somehow. Who knows.

Ril
Long Time Contributor

Postby Ril » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:22 pm

I hope it turns out to be just a short term virus of some sort.
It doesn't sound like c diff as you know, but still another source of concern.
When will this stuff end?

Feel better and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Solianne
New User

Postby Solianne » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:40 pm

Sometimes I have the same situation like you! When I leave a water bottle on the car for too long, the water bottle will have strange smell :( And I even can see the steam inside.

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:44 am

This was a bigger bottle and it was stored in a cool place, but perhaps it was left out in the sun when the cases were unloaded. Who knows, but I tossed it and another one like it.

Ril
Long Time Contributor

Postby Ril » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:23 am

Solianne, welcome to the site. Please read the first thread on rules for posting.
I noticed you posted twice on outdated threads and that was pointed out to you so please make sure you review those guidelines so when you need help or have something to offer your postings will be read.
I assume either you or a family member has c diff and that is why you joined this site. When you are ready, please ask any questions you have about c diff or share your experience that you feel would be helpful to others.

Rita

Ril
Long Time Contributor

Postby Ril » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:28 am

Solianne, I just realized that this too was an outdated thread. I am not sure what is happening here but you do not seem to be responding to any current c diff issues.
Please only respond to current posts to continue on this site. I will assume this is because you are new.

Rita

Solianne
New User

Postby Solianne » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:47 am

Sorry I didn't notice the date.. I'm sure this won't happen anymore :) Thanks for reminding me!

roy
Administrator

Postby roy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:43 am

Solianne
Welcome
Are you posting from Vietnam?
You English is good.
Do you have c.diff?

Solianne
New User

Postby Solianne » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:34 am

Thank you :D I came to this forum thanks to my friend. I got fever and diarrhea last week, it was too bad that my parents had to send me to the hospital.
I told my foreign friend and he said it might be the C. difficile infection. So I googled it and somehow I found this forum :)

Return to “Free Form Discussion”