I'm back .... moved and been missing all of you.....

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Beverly
Contributor

I'm back .... moved and been missing all of you.....

Postby Beverly » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:02 pm

Dear All,

As some of you "old timers" know, I've been gone. I moved to Natchez, MS and am in temporary living quarters until we find a house. My husband didn't want to hook up internet until we moved to a permanent place.....it is taking longer than expected, so my nagging has paid off....yahoo!!! I am now online and can catch up on all of you.
As those of you who know me know....I have been suffering with cdiff for two and half years. I am currently on 2/day Vancocin and live a normal life on that doseage. I am being evaluated the last couple of months by my GI for chronic UTI....I go in for another culture within the next couple of weeks. I tested positive on culture a month ago, but since did not have any symptoms at all. ... he did not treat. We will see what will happen with that. I think it is from being on Vanco for two years....killing off the good bladder bacteria....
Anyway, I'm so happy to be back...it has been since first of January and I have a lot of reading up to do!!!!!!

Best to all of you,
Beverly

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:54 pm

Beverly,
Glad to hear how you are doing. I think C. diff. has affected all of us. Who knows? See FAQ-UTI's. I had a recent UTI and took Macrobid which worked. I also drink lots of water, cranberry juice, and take cranberry pills. Whatever works for you!

diane
Long Time Contributor

Postby diane » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:50 pm

Beverly,
glad your back!!!!

Return to “Free Form Discussion”