Replacing bathroom floors

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
hledgess
Regular Contributor

Replacing bathroom floors

Postby hledgess » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:15 pm

I was wondering if anyone that has been free idc but still has the fright of it..has ever remodeled their bathroom? My boyfriend is doing it today and it's just really got my nerves on end.. he says he bleached down the hole and around it and I will do more when it's done ..I plan on cleaning when it's done .. but in the meantime places he has sat I'm freaking out about it needing shampooed.. and wondering what I should do or be doing or do after .. if anyone knows anything please chime in.. I'm just scared of bathrooms now.. I have not been positive in this house.. we just bought it last month.. my fear is if any spores from anyone else could be in there

Dobies#1
Long Time Contributor

Re: Replacing bathroom floors

Postby Dobies#1 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:37 pm

I've not heard of anyone else doing this. I do understand the fear! From my understanding though, C Diff spores are in other places out in the community like any other germ. The best way to prevent getting C Diff from other places is the same as preventing any other illness which is by proper hand washing.

roy
Administrator

Postby roy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:49 am

If c.diff was a problem in this type of situation there would be a lot of dead plumbers!
Stop over thinking things.

hledgess
Regular Contributor

Postby hledgess » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:24 pm

Lol thank you .. I do overthink way way to much

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:50 pm

Agree with Roy.

Relax about your floor. There is such a thing as overkill.

Understand your anxiety.

hledgess
Regular Contributor

Postby hledgess » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:26 am

Thank you.. the removing of the toilet just freaked me out lol.. thanks for the replies

Return to “Free Form Discussion”