my husband needs a pacemaker

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
nsewell
Long Time Contributor

Postby nsewell » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:58 pm

nancy1
Im so sorry to hear about all that is going on in your life. you have enough to be stressed out about and then c-diff has to be a pain in the you know what. I do good for awhile with the bms then about that time of the month or after I drink a soda they seem to get loose, but that will probably be my life now. I hope your still doing good on the pulsing. Im starting end of the week. I also ordered culturelle. Cross your fingers.

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:53 pm

Finally, some good medical news! We went to see my husband's cardiologist yesterday, and the latest test did not confirm that he needs a pacemaker (to the doc's surprise). So the doc will manage my husband's case with some medication changes for now. No surgery. Whew.

Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Postby Marcia » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:57 pm

Wow Nancy that is great news!!!!!!! Glad they did more tests!
One less big worry to stress about.
Still waiting for my results; i'm such a coward i do not want to call, will just wait til they do.
Boy i just got home is it hot today!!!!! next couple days will be high 70's close 80's. In Oregon those kinds of temperatures are very welcomed! Here people can't wait for it to be in the 60's for them to go all crazy walking around daisy dukes.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:18 pm

Nancy,
Great news.

Marcia,
Don't wait for them to call you -- call them. I know what you mean. I've lived in MT, ND, NE, and now KS. The minute it hits 60, out come the shorts and halter tops.

Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Postby Marcia » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:40 pm

Called, the lady said to wait til they give me a call, if it was emergency they would of called me already. You know how that goes. It's very nice here but i saw somewhere in the country they hit snow records i think. I was still ok last year this time except with tooth problems, the c diff showed late in June; diagnosed in July. Things ok but once a week i have a real crappy one. Getting used to it.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”