Facing my fears

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Ashley20
Regular Contributor

Facing my fears

Postby Ashley20 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:47 am

I put all the fear of cdiff behind me and decided to not think about it for this week. I faced one of my biggest fears and i traveled. I took my boys to Disneyland and we stayed in 2 different hotels which were both very clean and comfortable. I did not take bleach wipes nor did i do anything different that i wouldn't have done before cdiff. I enjoyed the free buffet breakfast from the hotels and had a really good time with my family. I still think about cdiff constantly but im making an effort to not let it control my daily life....it's very hard but im facing my fears....my baby loved Disney :)

iamsick
Long Time Contributor

Re: Facing my fears

Postby iamsick » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:28 pm

Way to go Ashley! You have inspired me so much that I am now ready to make that trip to see my new grandbaby. I need to start living again:)
Teresa_68

Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Postby Lisa33 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:52 pm

Good for you, Ashley!!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful family vacation! C-diff cannot control you anymore! Thanks for posting!

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:16 am

Good for you, Ashley. We have to "live" with c diff. I am sure your boys will always remember the experience.

georgina
Long Time Contributor

Postby georgina » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:40 am

Glad you had fun on your trip to Disneyland and you are not thinking about Cdiff anymore. Good for you!!

Ril
Long Time Contributor

Postby Ril » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Glad you had a great vacation, and missed the alligators.
There are other things scarier than c diff.
You made great memories with your family.
Rita

Ashley20
Regular Contributor

Postby Ashley20 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:12 am

Hi Rita....No alligators in California...haha :) i live in Arizona so Disney is about an 8 hour drive from my house. Florida is too far but i would love to visit Disney World one day. In Arizona the heat is horrible....we been having 125 degrees weather. That is scary enough...lol

Ril
Long Time Contributor

Postby Ril » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:32 am

Sorry Ashley- when you live in Florida your Disney mind automatically goes right here!
Some day if possible you should try here with the multiple parks. It really is awesome. But any Disney is magical for kids and that's what counts most.
I have been hearing about your heat- unbelievable! We have been complaining about our heat here and how early it came but yours is crazy. Good luck staying cool.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”