Thanks

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

Thanks

Postby Bobbie » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:55 am

Thanks
Postby Bobbie » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Ocassionally, we get a thank you. Nice to see! Makes me remember why I stay,

This is for all of us - moderators, frequent posters, everyone who helps another,
Bobbie
Administrator

Thank you, Jonathan. You "made my day,"

Thanks for the site.
Sent: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:15 pm
To: Bobbie

Bobby, I don't know anything about you, but I just want to thank you for running this site. This site is a dual edged sword, as it scares the heck out of me, but also has decreases anxiety at times too. I become very frightened at times, but am doing the best I can. Thanks for being there.
Jonathan
ramu
New User

georgina
Long Time Contributor

Re: Thanks

Postby georgina » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:04 am

Jonathan
You wrote a lovely message . This site has been a godsend for me as well , and i am very thankful that it exists and for all the support that everyone here has given me.

Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Re: Thanks

Postby Lisa33 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:27 am

Thank you for sharing, Bobbie. That was so nice of you to write that message, Jonathan. This site really helped me through a very difficult time as well. We are very lucky to have Bobbie as an admin and to have such great mods and posters. For the most part, everybody is very respectful of each other, which is hard to come by on support sites like this. The support and information on here is just amazing! I am also grateful for everybody on here.

Well wishes to all,
Lisa

Return to “Free Form Discussion”