GONE UNTIL JUNE 1

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

GONE UNTIL JUNE 1

Postby Bobbie » Fri May 20, 2016 12:26 am

Most of you know we are moving - downsizing. We closed on the new house today and will close on this house June l. We are inundated with all the work involved - have not moved since 1980. Bought new furniture and disposed of much of old - very old - things - except us.

I do not usually stay off the site long but have no choice this time.

Good luck to everyone especially those forced to take antibiotics - Lisa, NanciT. Beth, hope you are better.

We must get rid of this terrible bug!!!

There is a series of articles by the CDC I Will try to get on the site soon.

Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Re: GONE UNTIL JUNE 1

Postby Lisa33 » Fri May 20, 2016 8:55 am

Thank you so much for all of your support, Bobbie. It really means a lot to me. I wish you the best of luck on your move. Once it's over, you will really appreciate your new home. I'm sure the move was very hard emotionally as well. To sift through all old stuff and memories is tough. But, new memories await you :-)

All the best in your new home,
Lisa

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Postby NanciT » Fri May 20, 2016 10:12 am

Bobbie.....
So happy you are well on your way with this move. It has been a long journey but you are almost there! Can't wait to hear you are settled in the new home, sit back and enjoy some well needed quiet time.
I hope you are feeling OK, moving is such a stressful time. Please GO SLOW with unpacking...you have time, just remember that.
Thanks for ALL you do on this site, even in the middle of trying to sell/buy/pack these homes you were here bringing on new support for those of us moderators...I greatly appreciate that.
Looking forward to hearing you are settled in.....
NanciT

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Fri May 20, 2016 1:49 pm

Good luck with your move and don't overdo it. Do what you can. The rest will get done eventually.

getwellsoon
Long Time Contributor

Postby getwellsoon » Sat May 21, 2016 6:31 am

Bobbie, Best of luck in your new home. Once you get settled in you will love it. Just take it easy and enjoy this new phase in life.
CAROL

justme
Long Time Contributor

Postby justme » Sat May 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Bobbie: I can definitely understand how stressful and tiring a move can be. Changes to ones environment, even if positive, take a lot of energy and time. We are currently in the midst of major renovations to our home and it is exhausting for anyone and especially to us seniors. Once you are settled and can relax, you'll really enjoy your new surroundings. Take care my friend and we'll all see you in June.
Aloha nui loa,
Anne

Return to “Free Form Discussion”