New Moderator

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

New Moderator

Postby Bobbie » Sun May 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Ril - Rita- is our newest moderator as soon as the webmaster grants her moderator's powers. Rita has worked in the medical field,as have several others of our moderators and can give personal experience but not medical device.

The site has been extremely busy with several moderators on vacations and several ill. We are in the middle of moving - downsizing is not easy.

With AlllsS and Rita "on board" we should be OK. Roy and Lisa should return from vacation soon.

Special prayers for Beth, who has worked on this site since April 7, 2009, and rarely missed a day. She was in the hospital recently and remains ill.

Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Re: New Moderator

Postby Lisa33 » Sun May 08, 2016 9:26 pm

That's great to have Allison and Rita on board! I am just catching up on the board. My prayers go out to Beth. I can't believe all that she is going through.

Hope you feel better real soon, Beth!

Bobbie - Hope the move is going ok and all is well!

-Lisa

Return to “Free Form Discussion”