just a "survey"

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
tonia
Regular Contributor

just a "survey"

Postby tonia » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:40 pm

Just curious if anyone here that rode the vanco train for awhile has gotten diagnosed with blepharitis of their eyes? I was just diagnosed with it and someone else I know that was on vanco for awhile also has it. Just curious if there might be a connection.

daisy
Regular User

Re: just a "survey"

Postby daisy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:06 am

Do you wear contact lenses? I had blepharitis long time ago, long time before c diff and vanco, and the doctor said it was related to the use of contact lenses. I used my glasses for about 6 months (just to give my eyes a break) and it went away. Went back with contacts and never came back again. I generally use contacts during the week, but usually on weekends I use my glasses to give my eyes a break. Take care!

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:30 am

I've had blepharitis for years and years, way before c diff. The only connection that might have anything to do with c diff, is that c diff can affect your immune system and that in turn can give you other things.

tonia
Regular Contributor

Postby tonia » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:53 am

Daisy...no, I have never used contacts and just got a prescription for glasses yesterday.

Thanks for the info Beth!

My friend and were talking about it and just got curious to see if it could be connected as we seem to be having alot of the same issues.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”