New Posters

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

New Posters

Postby Bobbie » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:38 am

We had 6 new posters today.

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: New Posters

Postby beth22 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:41 am

More and more people are getting sick. Time to find a REAL cure.

Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Postby Lisa33 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:42 pm

It's really scary how c-diff is becoming more and more common. It's not just a hospital or nursing home acquired illness. People are acquiring it just out in the community now. We are now paying the price for the over-prescribing of antibiotics for so many years. It's very sad. Like Beth said, it's time for a real cure!

Jimmy34
Contributor

Postby Jimmy34 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:32 pm

I just spoke with a coworker who has the same issues as I do with getting upper respiratory infections. He does the same thing as I did when id get one. Id go to the urgent care and they'd give me antibiotics. Ignorant to this illness. This super bug my doctor calls it. Hopefully my talk with him will keep him from making the same mistakes I did. We need to find something better than antibiotics to treat things. Won't be long before mother nature throws us another curve ball and makes antibiotics a thing of the past. Thank God for you all on this Web site. I'd be lost without the information you all have shared with me and so many others. I thank you, and pray for you all.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”