Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Postby Lisa33 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:31 am

Happy St. Patty's to all the Irish! Although everybody is Irish on St. Patrick's Day! :-) We are Italian, but celebrate with a traditional St. Patty's dinner tonight. Here's a little St. Patrick's Day Blessing for all of you:

For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way-
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.

Bobbie
Administrator

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Postby Bobbie » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:11 pm

Thanks, Lisa. Neat verse for all. I am Italian, Norweigan, and French Canadian but celebrate St. Pat's Day.

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:12 pm

Lots of people wearing green today! I'm not Irish either, but it's a nice holiday.

justme
Long Time Contributor

Postby justme » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:24 pm

I have a touch of Irish (but mostly Mexican/Cherokee/Hungarian). However, my full blooded Polish husband always celebrates St. Patrick's Day and wears a green shirt every year to his class in honor of St. Patrick. He also has an Irish walking stick to help with his bum knee. We are even going to have corned beef for dinner tonight. (He is also quite a character).
Aloha and Happy St. Patrick's Day to all,
Anne

tonia
Regular Contributor

Postby tonia » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:21 pm

19 years ago right now, I was in labor with my youngest son. He was born at 9:34 p.m. in Butte Montana. Its an Irish town. Trying to get ahold of my doc was a bit tricky lol. Just an interesting tidbit, both of my sons were born at 9:34 p.m. how's that for being consistent lol. now, if only my bowels could be as consistent ;)

HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY!!!

Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Postby Lisa33 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:44 pm

LOL that's funny, Tonia! What are the chances of having two children born at the exact same time! :-)

Return to “Free Form Discussion”