Xifaxan

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Lid49
Regular Contributor

Re: Xifaxan

Postby Lid49 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:50 am

Melanie, please can you take enzime ? How was youre empty study, I notice if I take enteragam and enzime the symtoms are mild . Also I think if the stomach acid is low sibo will come back. Please do not loos hope. We have to find the couse, for the last few weeks I notice my checal valve is hurting which make me think I have a motility problem.
It is very frustrating and like you I have days and weeks being seek and hopeless.
Hanging in there.
Lidia.

MKW
Regular Contributor

Postby MKW » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:09 pm

Lidia are you doing OK? :-)
My gastric emptying scan was normal, and now they’ve ordered a CT scan.
My doctor wants me to take another round of Xifaxan, and it’s sitting on my dresser. I am currently undecided.
I am taking Enteragam again.

Lid49
Regular Contributor

Postby Lid49 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:38 pm

With enteragam I do ok, and new medication amitriptyline.
No lactate, no bread or east, I have intolerance to weth, casein and sugar. Baking almond bread.
No pasta. I replaced yogurt with almond and cashew yogurt and pasta with quinoa and rice.
I need to gain weight . Not able to take xifaxan .
Check youre elastase pancreatic insuficiency function.
Please keep me posted.
Lidia.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”