Let's give a big, collective scream

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
CDiffHelp
New User

Re: Let's give a big, collective scream

Postby CDiffHelp » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:45 am

Hi wonderful peeps!!! Just wanted to update you that it's been 7 months C diff free. All the weights back on, no more burning eyes, eating incredble foods again too. I am so sorry I have not been on here. my laptop crashed a bit ago and I could not gain access to the site. Got PC rocking in my office again and I'm back in the swing of things. I will try and catch up on everyones posts and hope everyone knows if they need anything at all they can PM me.
C diff isn't something anyone enjoys a bit, and it's certainly one of the scariest things I've ever experienced. The not knowing being the hardest part... The treatig it and having meds not helping, being the second hardest. Hope always exists though. This forum and all the wonderfl people here made such a difference when I was going through my scare and knowing I wasn't alone helped so greatly. I just want to say thank you to everyone who chose to reach out and help, whether with me or anyone on here.. And I hope that I can do the same whenever possible.
To all those new here, I have one simple thing to share... Never lose hope. Never lose the spirit of YOU... when you feel you have no strength left, is when you relaize your greatest strength hasn't even surfaced yet. All things in life have a reason and serve a purpose, including the hardships that can come into play. Life is by no means a product of circumstance, it's a product of what you do with them.
Never be ashamed, and never feel alone. People are always there to help, to understand and to empathsize... If you are here searching others stories, then you are already on the right track to connecting to wonderful people who want nothing more than to help, and to they themselves be reminded they aren't alone.
Sending positive energy to you all.

CDiffHelp
New User

Postby CDiffHelp » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:06 am

Roy, this is an entirely brand new computer. Thanks to my awesome parents actually. And the IP address you have referred to more than once is my internet provider hence IP not myself. They are in Oahu. I am in Maui. Anyone who has followed my story knows I am in Maui, and it is no secret that a huge chunk of my community helped us in fundraising then I lost my foot. 100s of people helped. 2 of which I ever connected with on this site. And that was their choosing to do so. I had no idea. And I am great friends with one on facebook where my life is an open book. I have not moved. I have no new office. I am in the same place I've been for years, and it's not Kailua, as you shared with the IP tracker you used. That is a whole different island, and I don't know where the main road runner office is for Hawaii, but I'm guessing it's there, which is why the iP comes up that way. I do not ask your members for money. And we haven't been fundraising since June.

I am not sure what your issue with me is. I have only been on here to try and help out others. To update on my own story. yes, part of my story is having my foot amputated, and 8 weeks ago now my leg amputated. Real things, and not asking anyone for money at all... My community, my family and many friends helped fundraise last year during the early summertime to help with prosthetics. People can choose to help if they feel so inclined. And we were grateful for the help. I did not fundraise when it came to the c diff, not did I with loosing my leg. But because of the fundraising and exposure my community and others helped me get we were able to get great Doctors to help with this last surgery.

I have nothing to hide, and don't quite understand why you seem to have such an issue with me. You wrote me a nasty email and you've had nothing positive to offer ever when it comes to me. I did not ask this forum or community here to give me money or help fund anything. I have done nothing but share my story and try and help others through my experiences. And I will continue to help in any way I can. Please look into what an IP address is... IP stands for Internet Provider. It doesn't stand for a specific computer or that computers location. This pc is new, my location is the same as it has been for 8 years, and I have no outside office that I email or post from. I work from home. My info is all over the internet for anyone who knows who I am and shared in my story. My address, my phone number, my everything is shared on my work websites, the video of me that my friend shared and all that was publicly shared when we fundraised months ago.

To everyone else here on this site, I apologize for my tone, but I am beyond offended by Roy, someone I don't know, someone I have done nothing too, and someone who has done nothing but be offensive to me and quite rude. I came to this site to try and make a difference. To let others know my story, and that they weren't alone in any of this. To help offer some faith in all that is possible. And if that is not something that is welcomed and I am not welcomed here, then please kindly remove me from this site and I won't bother anyone further. I never knew that I was. There are what thousands of people on here. Two I talk to on a personal level through email and facebook and outside this forum... And I never asked them for money. Verify that with them if you would. If I am welcomed here on this site, then I suggest, Roy leave me be from here out. I have never done anything dishonest or used anyone in my lifetime, and I don't appreciate your emails and your comment remarks on posts I have shared. You seem to be the only person who has a problem with me. Bobbie very politely let me know that fundraising cannot be done within the forum, just as certain other things cannot be. And I respected that and accepted that, and she did so in a very professional manner, but still cared greatly to know how I was doing. And that is wonderfully appreciated.

If there is anyone I have offended, I am truly sorry. My only reason for being on this forum is to help. And if there is anyone I can help, please never hesitate to reach out. You can PM me, and if you prefer my normal email account or to call me, you can do that too. Thank you.
Peggy

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 am

Peggy,
I am glad you are doing better. You've overcome a lot. Why don't you start a similar site in Hawaii? That way, you could help others in your immediate vicinity - and perhaps branch out later. It sounds as though you have received some excellent medical help and have achieved a lot on your own with your husband's help.

Roy has worked on this site a long time so I have respect for his opinion. Liz said she knows a lot of your situation. She, too, is a valuable player on this very small team that is trying to help others. I don't want to alienate either of them or offend you or wind up in a situation that could remove this site.

Frankly, I don't know what to do about this situation. "He says, she says" doesn't play well. I am going to send the information I have to the site's owner and let him decide what to do.

If anyone comments anymore on this thread, I'll delete the post.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”