Here we go......AGAIN!!!!!!!

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Ashley135
New User

Here we go......AGAIN!!!!!!!

Postby Ashley135 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:05 am

Ok....so I just need to vent. I am so sick of this c diff mess. I can't sleep. My stomach is so sensitive and tender. I'm tired of going to the bathroom. I might as well make the bathroom my bedroom. Ugh!!!!! I have to wait until Monday to get the vancomycin so I can start it and that's gonna cost an arm and two legs. The flagyl didn't get it. Ok....I'm done. Thanks. :-)

Kathy George
Long Time Contributor

Re: Here we go......AGAIN!!!!!!!

Postby Kathy George » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:10 am

Ashley, We all hear you loud and clear!!!!! We can't step into your shoes, but we can feel your pain. Vanco has a much better success rate thant Flagyl. Hopefully, the Vanco will enable your system to conquer this beast. Feel free to vent at any given time. We are here for you and want to support you every step of the way!!!! Wishing you well!!!!
KATHY
I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.

getwellsoon
Long Time Contributor

Postby getwellsoon » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Ashley, we so know how you feel. It helps to vent and have someone who knows exactly what you are feeling listen to you. Can you take something like Motrin or Advil for your stomach? My Dr. said I could and it helped alot with the pain and cramps. Ask your Dr. and see if this is something that might help. Prayers for you to feel better and the Vanco will probably make you feel better after a few doses. Carol
CAROL

gm37
Long Time Contributor

Postby gm37 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 am

Ashley,
I am so sorry that you are battling c-diff. It is an awful condition. I know what you mean about the bathroom. I think I know every inch of mine from spending so much time there. I have cloroxed every inch of it...hundreds of times!
The Vanco should help you. It helped me quickly to get things under control. Let your doctor know about your pain so that he can help you. I learned a lot from going to the ER so many times. The doctors and the nurses there shared much more information with me than my doctor!! They gave me pain meds, nausea meds, Xanax for the anxiety and to calm down the colon. I never had to ask. They just said, "Oh, c-diff. Here is what you need." I love them for it.
I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Keep us posted.
Anne

jakehobby1
Brand New Poster

Postby jakehobby1 » Wed May 16, 2012 6:31 am

The Vanco should help you. It helped me quickly to get things under control. Let your doctor know about your pain so that he can help you. I learned a lot from going to the ER so many times. The doctors and the nurses there shared much more information with me than my doctor!! They gave me pain meds, nausea meds, Xanax for the anxiety and to calm down the colon. I never had to ask. They just said, "Oh, c-diff. Here is what you need." I love them for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.hobbycool.com/]Rc Hobby Stores[/url]|[url=http://www.rchelicoptershops.com/]Buy Rc Helicopters[/url]|[url=http://rc-helicopters-reviews.com/]Rc Helicopter Reviews[/url]

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”