Angry-need to vent :)

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Christina
Long Time Contributor

Angry-need to vent :)

Postby Christina » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:06 am

I am literally living in hell. I am 14 weeks off of Vanco and here we go again. No lab orders, nothing but Pepto. Waiting for someone, anyone to get back to me and send an order slip otherwise who knows.

natalyjac
Regular Contributor

Re: Angry-need to vent :)

Postby natalyjac » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:50 pm

You mean you have been symptom free for 14 weeks and it came back for no reason? That is terrible! Can you just show up at your doctor's office and ask for a test kit?

So sorry...
Kris

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Yes, it just should up again in August after a year and a half for no reason too. I was treated with 3 months of Vanco with a taper and here it is again. Not sure what I am going to do.

natalyjac
Regular Contributor

Postby natalyjac » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Oh my gosh, I cannot imagine how frustrated you must feel. Have you heard back from anyone yet?

Is there any chance you are having an IBS flareup and not Cdiff?

I hate this illness. Too bad nobody tried coming up with a vaccine a long time ago. I know there are a couple in trials, but who knows what will happen with those.

So sorry for your plight!
Kris

Mommy23
Long Time Contributor

Postby Mommy23 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi Christina
Geez, sorry to hear this...unbelievable.

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:56 am

That's what CVS said too when they called today to tell me they had to order the Vanco that was called in for me last night. Good thing I have a stockpile at home and finally, lab slips. :)

Kathy George
Long Time Contributor

Postby Kathy George » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Gosh Christina, So sorry to hear this disturbing news!!! I don't know your c-diff history, but I do know from experience how frustrating relapses can be. My heartfelt prayers are going your way!!!! Just pm me if you are interested in Dr. Borody's Home Enema Infusion Therapy instructions. I would be glad to send all info that I have. Good Luck!!!!!
I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”