Sucralose

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
anlockwood
Long Time Contributor

Sucralose

Postby anlockwood » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:06 am

Ok so since I learned this stuff kills good bacteria, I try to avoid it. Will I have found it in the craziest places. First I found in the food stuff which was obvious. Then I was think one day I wonder how they sweeten my lip gloss. Guess what? There it was. So I quit using that junk. So then yesterday I was reading ingredients on the Benefiber tablets bottle. Oh boy there it was again. On my fiber tablets that I am taking to help my good bacteria. Crazy. Why don't they just use regular sugar. Unbelievable.

Amanda

Suezer
Long Time Contributor

Postby Suezer » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am

I hear you on this one, when I was fighting a sinus infection last week, I was drinking a mixture that you pour into water that had alot of good vitamins in it. It was a Lipton brand, after a whole day of downing the stuff I noticed on the ingredients it contained Sucralose. I switched then to crystal light that had aspartame (the lesser of the 2 evils). It seems we have to read the ingredients on everything if we want to avoid that stuff!
Hoping for a cure.

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:32 pm

I truly wonder if it makes that huge a difference to read labels as I am sure there are hidden things never revealed!--- Have I lost all trust in medical profession, FDA and everything or what? This bacteria can cause you to end up so paranoid that everyone/ everything seems to be your enemy! ha!
Cindy

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”