getting better

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
sissybug
New User

getting better

Postby sissybug » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:43 pm

Hello! I got my results, and just has I had thought, it was positive. My doc is not going to put me back in the hospital, since I am not dehydrated. I doing good with fluid intake, but have no appitite at all. My D is almost gone, as it usally does when I am on the medications. I feel much better today than I have in a week! I am going to try and go back to work tomorrow, and take it from there! Thank God for fmla, or I would not have a job since I met the evil cdiff! Thanks again to the entire site, for all the info, advice and support, it really makes me feel there is light at the end of this dark road!
sissybug

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Thanks, Roy, for the good advice.

Sissybug, yes, there is light at the end of this lousy road! What helped me to get my appetite back was taking Primodophilus reuteri. Then I finally wanted to eat instead of having to force myself to eat.

sissybug
New User

ah ha

Postby sissybug » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:37 pm

Roy, thank you for the information, I will do that!
sissybug

Bobbie
Administrator

Sissybug

Postby Bobbie » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Roy gave you good advice.

If it hadn't been for my job, I think I would have lost what was left of my mind when I had C. diff. for 4 yrs. & then again. Fortunately, my office was right across from the womens' restroom, and I took "extra care" when I used it.

See FAQ-Hygiene for the correct way to wash your hands. I've seen many docs. wash their hands (after I insisted) & them turn off the facuet with their bare, clean hands. (Use a paper towel.) I wanted to leap over & show them the "right" way.

Good luck. I think you will feel better "all around" while you are working.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”