Feeling BAD!!

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Zoe
New User

Feeling BAD!!

Postby Zoe » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:00 am

I feel really bad for my husband. He hates the job he is at, but because I have this stupid c-diff he can't quit and find another job (really good insurance). I feel really guilty. He has been very supportive, never complains about having to stay at the job-- but I just feel aweful that he is suffering because I am sick. I know there is no way we would be able to live if we didn't have insurance with the cost of the vanco, plus probiotics, not to mention the gas money to drive 2 1/2 hours to get to the GI doc. I just don't want him to get to the point of hating me for being sick, is there anyone else in a similar situation???

marscan
Regular Contributor

Postby marscan » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:15 am

I second Roy's post! Kudos to Mr. Zoe - give him a giant hug from all of us and you take care of you. That post just made my day....
"Doctor to patient: I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you are not a hypochondriac....."

Zoe
New User

Postby Zoe » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:42 am

Thank you guys!!! He is really great! I don't know what I would do without him. Thank you for the reassurance---it means a lot.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:18 pm

Zoe,
You are fortunate to have "one great husband." Pls. tell him so from the posters on this site.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”