Donations to Support Our Site - No Responses

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
sks001
Regular Contributor

Donations to Support Our Site - No Responses

Postby sks001 » Tue May 27, 2008 12:13 am

I tried to post a reply to the Support Our Site forum, but it said only administrators could post to it. so putting it here.

I've emailed Ori Ashman at ori@ashman.cc in both April and May for info on how to do so through PayPal (I already have a PayPal account) and have never received a response. Haven't received back any email notices that they did not go through, so don't know what the problem is.

I added the address to my Address Book to make sure I received response even though I check Bulk Mail all the time because sometimes emails slip by.

Anyone else had a problem? Can anyone post how to do it? Thanks.

Sandy
Southeast Michigan

marscan
Regular Contributor

Postby marscan » Tue May 27, 2008 9:26 am

Hi Sandy, Im glad you posted this. I actually contacted him a few months back and got a reply with a paypal address. Im not familiar with paypal, and actually meant to ask the mods if there was another way to donate. Im sorry I dont still have his paypal info, but maybe Admin/Mods could repost info or alternative way to donate?

Thanks so much.
"Doctor to patient: I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you are not a hypochondriac....."

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sat May 31, 2008 2:23 pm

We've approached the site owners about donations before. At one time they wanted me to collect the money & send it to them. No way; enough to mod. site.

Will contact them again & ask again.

sks001
Regular Contributor

Postby sks001 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Bobbie -

Anything to update about this subject? Believe the site has different owners now (correct me if I'm wrong).

Feel bad that haven't been able to contribute since this site has been such a blessing, plus I already have a PayPal account, and even bracelets were gone when I joined.
Sandy
Southeast Michigan

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away".

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Sandy,
Emailed owner again. Will let you know re. response. Owner is busy -- travels a lot so this might rank as "small stuff" with him. Nice of you to offer, however.

Again, will let you know if I hear from him. Also Emailed a question re. "off meds." before testing.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”