I just want to SCREAM!

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Jenny
Regular Contributor

I just want to SCREAM!

Postby Jenny » Thu May 08, 2008 3:01 pm

I am just so sick and tired of this, just when things are really getting better everything just goes wrong and at the worst time. We try so hard to stay healthy, my family are not germophobes (sp) maybe I am now, we wash our hands well and often. So why oh why are we always getting sick. Just got back from the ped with my 6yr old daughter. She has strep and scarlet fever, so OMNICEF :( for her and florastor just in case. She hates taking meds usually throws them up liquid or pill. My son will more than likely get this too as he gets strep 3-4 times a year. Ped keeps telling me it will get better as he gets older. I'm so pissed of at her teacher right now. 7/22 kids apparently are out with strep and 2 more yesterday went home with red sore throats. HECK, Close the class and CLEAN IT!!!!

I'm so tired already, tired of people being sick. My daughter just had antibiotics at Easter for a really bad ear infection, and my son had ab's for strep a couple of months ago too. I keep a clean house. My kids wash their hands the moment they come in the door. Their friends do too, what gives??

I'm in so much pain today, not from c diff. I feel great in that dept, pretty normal, the Vanco has made a huge difference. But my RA is just rampant. My jaw on one side hurts so much I can hardly open my mouth to eat. I don't know if this is a side effect from a sinus infection, a tooth problem or just a new addition of joints that ache due to RA. Ofcourse I'm still on zero meds except for the vanco. Just want to cry when will this end?

This week has been so busy for me. I'm helping my parents with their new home construction. Meetings with plumbers, electricians, audio video guys and landscapers. It intimidates them so much. Everything is happening at once and oh so quickly. It's like a train speeding along and it just can't stop. They say don't worry but I know how much this overwhelms them to do alone. I feel like crap and would push on, but I'm not going to take my 6yr old to a construction site.

To top my day off I have to go out again to pick up my daughters prescription because the pharmacist wouldn't flavor the prescription without the dr's consent on the prescription. She called but the dr had gone out to lunch and she would not change bloody strawberry to bubblegum, AAAAGH!!

Really sorry but just needed to vent,

Thanks

Jenny

Jenny
Regular Contributor

Postby Jenny » Thu May 08, 2008 5:08 pm

Can this day get any worse??

Oh YES.

My mum just called to tell me that the house I found for them to rent a year ago while their home was being built has to be handed back to the bank. It looks like the owner has not been paying the mortgage, even though my parents have never been even a day late with the rent. They still have another 4 months before their house is supposed to be completed. When it rains it pours!!!!

:(

Jenny

nsewell
Long Time Contributor

Postby nsewell » Thu May 08, 2008 5:30 pm

Jenny sounds like you need a good scream!! Just wanted to let you know that my daughter was sick for a couple months with strep and influ A. She was on 4 different antibiotics in about 6 to 8 weeks. Then they decided to take her tonsills out so she was on another. I was freaking out. She ate gogurt EVERYDAY and she has been fine. Never got cdiff, thank god. My nephew is 2 and hes been on omnicef and did fine. You just never know though, maybe encourage gogurt or the danimal drinks those are good too. Hang in there. Itll get better.

fire7163
Long Time Contributor

Postby fire7163 » Thu May 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Jenny:

If it wasn't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all...sound famliar ? I've had a few like that...you know it's really bad when you lay down to die and make your peace with God, been there done it. The way to deal with this is to take all of it apart, and deal with it a problem at a time, and only with the ones you can fix. The kid's will get well and you're not relapsing. You might consider having your folks contact the bank and see if they will let them continue to rent so that the bank gets some payment on the note, considering the market, the bank may be willing to do it for 4 months. Everything will work out. Hang in there.

One other thing...go outside and scream !! It'll probably make you feel better. The neighbors will think that you've gone over the edge and the look on their faces will make you laugh ....

Fire

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Thu May 08, 2008 11:22 pm

As a former real estate broker I can tell you that if you can obtain information from the owner about who the mortgage lender is etc, you may be able to buy it out of foreclosure if your parents are interested. Lots of times they will let you assume the balance of the note if you agree to make up back payments. All of this would have to be done with you purchasing the property from the owner prior to foreclosure. The lender is contacted to approve the loan to be assumable w/ time frame for closing etc. I have done it many times for people. In the market today most lenders will lean over backwards to prevent another foreclosure. But you have to ACT QUICK.
Cindy

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Thu May 08, 2008 11:24 pm

Did not see where you said your parents were building a home. Sorry, but usually the lenders will not rent out the foreclosed homes but it never hurts to ask.
Cindy

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”