Can you take too much Floraster???

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
debralaprade
New User

Can you take too much Floraster???

Postby debralaprade » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:38 am

Hello all,
I am on my second round of Flagyl. I have actually been off and on Flagyl since November 2007. I had a diverticulitis attack that was stubborn but did resolve on the second round of Cipro and Flagyl, but I got C-Diff for the first time after completing those antibiotics. I have lost 30 pounds since November 2007. (Not a bad thing, I could still lose 30 more. I am now taking Florestor everytime I take a Flaglyl and Culterelle and Rueti in between. I have been taking the Florestor 4 times a day, and although I am still taking Flagyl, I feel good. I can even smell the yeast in my stools, so I know it's there. Am I taking too many Probiotics? I do not seem to bothered by them and I think they are helping, but we'll see when I finish up the Flagyl next week. Is it safe to take so many???
debra laprade

carrie
Regular Contributor

Postby carrie » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:03 pm

Hey Debra
It seems people take what they can tolerate. Some people can't tolerate higher levels of the probiotics but others take a lot more that you. I think it becomes an individual thing so if it is working keep it as it is.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”