venting again

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
peanut
Regular Contributor

venting again

Postby peanut » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:56 pm

I am so pissed right now. saw a new gastro last week, he ordered blood work to check for anemia cause i have all the symptoms. so i got the work done the next day. the results were faxed over within 24hours and this whole time my doctors office keeps saying they didnt get them yet. this is so ridiculous. i feel this way and today had to call quest myself and go through all this crap. maybe its because my doc is in ny and im in pa but that should be no dang exception. i just called and left a nasty message at my docs office. uuggghhhh sorry i just needed to vent that out of my system..lol

marscan
Regular Contributor

Postby marscan » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:27 pm

Hi Peanut - and grrr. That happened to me once...doc was overseas and no one manning the office, but the lab offered to give me the results in person if I came in with ID, may ask them if they'll do the same for you. Is that closer for you? Just wanted to toss that out as a suggestion...best of luck to you.
"Doctor to patient: I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you are not a hypochondriac....."

fire7163
Long Time Contributor

Postby fire7163 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:35 am

Peanut:

I've alway found that the honest, I was promised this result by this date and since I didn't get it , now I'm scared to death approach usually gets results. I know how frustrating the system can be. Just ask who ever you're dealing with to trade places with you...that should get results. Whether we like it or not we've got to work within the system...that being said, nothing says that we can't work the system !!!

peanut
Regular Contributor

Postby peanut » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 am

lmao roy..that is too funny. ya know i would go there in person but its 2 hours away and their saying they dont even have them. ive had with doctors im just gonna start being nasty now. ya know since ive began(with most others on here) this horrific journy with cdiff i do have to say...what in the hell is wrong with the medical industry. there is just no compassion for patients anymore. plus the fact that we know more about this !@#$%*$ disease then most doctors. what a joke. it is such a disgrace how things have changed isnt it.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”