TECH ISSUES!?!??

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
TheVike
Long Time Contributor

TECH ISSUES!?!??

Postby TheVike » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:08 am

Most of the time when I have to log on here i have to do it TWICE? The prompt returns will not work and I have to put on my PW and ID again two times. When I do m ost of the time I do not see the ORANGE new posts label lit up even tho there are new posts. I have been a solid contributer and member for six months about! Someone pleaaaaaase fix this?

Lauren
Administrator

Postby Lauren » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:12 am

Vike - you'll have to fix it yourself. It's not the site - it's your own computer.

TheVike
Long Time Contributor

Postby TheVike » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:05 am

Lauren,
I really don t think so because sometimes when I log on I get logged in the first time....additionally when I do log in sometimes the new posts are shown..most of the time NOT however!

MaryT
Regular Contributor

Postby MaryT » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:45 am

I have been on this site for over 5 years and never experience any of the issues you mention. Any time I have had a problem with the site, others have at the same time and when the issue is resolved the moderators generally post and update to what had happened. If you are the only one experiencing the problem, it must be your computer or perhaps your connection.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”