Send complaints of clindamycin to FDA

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Nan
Regular Contributor

Postby Nan » Tue May 01, 2007 12:19 pm

sltinucci,
Glad to hear that you have felt better the last couple of days, and I hope you can get some pain meds to have on hand just in case. Having a relapse since Dec sounds miserable! (mine only last a few days, at most) Do the docs say anything else can be done? Higher dose Vanco for a short time? Xifaxan as a chaser to Vanco? Questran to absorb toxins? Pulse dosing or tapering dosing?

sltinucci
New User

Postby sltinucci » Tue May 01, 2007 1:41 pm

I've been on all the above. Finished the Xifaxan about a week ago. Still on the Vanco. Doc called yesterday and wants to see me tomorrow. I'm kind of worried as they wouldn't tell me the results of my stool sample and I have an appointment on the 16th. Anyway, I felt better over the weekend so I got a lot done around the house, but now am suffering for it. If I do too much, I seem to have more severe pain in the lower left abdomen, pelvic, back and sometimes it will go down to the groin and leg area. That's what I'm dealing with right now. I saw somewhere on the site someone wrote about the "spoon" response. It's regarding how to explain to other people how you feel and are dealing with this desease. Sorry about the spelling! I havn't worked since Jan 06 and am rusty on typing and words in general.

Do you seem to forget things, sometimes dizzy and just so tired you can't seem to even sit up?

Anyway, dealing better this week. The progress is slow and I know that since I've been dealing with this of an on since March 05.

It's nice chatting with someone who really understands what I'm going thru and how I feel.

Thanks for the response and support.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”