I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS WEBSITE

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Lana
Contributor

I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS WEBSITE

Postby Lana » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:20 am

This is a happy vent! This cdiffsupport site is really one of the best run discussion sites out there. I have looked at other discussion boards on other issues, and to me they don't seem very organized or helpful. Just a bunch of random people asking questions and not getting organized or helpful answers (EVEN from the one for my Kaiser health insurance--they have nurse moderators that really don't offer any real answers, just welcome you to the board and such). I think the difference is the moderators and members who are willing to respond to each person's concern with their own experience. It is so helpful and I love it and I just want to say THANK YOU!

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:18 pm

Thanks Lana! Most of us that post continuously had cdiff for quite a long time. I am still fighting the beast after 5 years. It is great to be thanked for all our efforts in answering questions etc. Without volunteers our site would not offer the insight from the patients side of the fence, which I feel makes a world of difference. None of the volunteers are medical people nor do any of us claim to be. We are just people praying for an end to this horrible bacteria one day, and until then pledge to educate, support and help guide people through this very frightening condition.
Cindy

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:11 am

Thanks for the thanks, Lana -- it's always a pleasure to hear good things about the site.

Sheila1
Long Time Contributor

Postby Sheila1 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:20 am

I'm with you Lana!

Many thanks to all the moderators and administrators for all your help, caring, kindness, and long hours helping all of us through the struggle and fears of this disease. We would all be rather lost without you - and without the comfort you give that "it does get better." You are a blessing to so very many people.

Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving and - Bobbie, I hope you are feeling well enough today to enjoy the day!

~Sheila

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”