Michael Moore

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
dalamy
Regular Contributor

Michael Moore

Postby dalamy » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:30 pm

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:04 pm

I can't stand Michael Moore but would be willing to do anything to publicize C. diff. Wonder how he'd handle C. diff., however, as his movies (or so I've been told) are graphic.

Thx. for the info. Hope you are doing well.

HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

Postby HEATHER28 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:13 pm

I am not a Micheal Moore fan AT ALL but, I think if there is one person out there in the movie world that would get the word out it would be him. As I said about contacting Rosie, it never hurts to try!! I have heard that this movie that he is about to make about Hospital's is really going to be something else. Being a Health Care worker I am really interested in seeing this one but, as I said I am not a fan at all.
Heather

Cdiff free 7yrs! Cdiff left me with IBS but, I am dealing with it!!
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for. Perfection is god's business." Michael J. Fox

dalamy
Regular Contributor

Postby dalamy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:01 pm

I was watching Rachael Ray's talk show today and she announced that she had an allergy to penicillin and bees. Maybe she's another option. Afterall, that's what got me in to this whole mess - I was given Clindamycin because I am allergic to penicillin.

I'm really not trying to be political or anything. I'm not necessarily fans of these celebrities either. I am just trying to think of ways to raise C. diff. awareness, since Oprah won't help! I hope you all understand!

My sister told me about Michael Moore - I didn't even know he was making a movie on our healthcare system. I just thought maybe someone has a story that might interest him. I shared mine, so we'll see!

Amy

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:56 pm

Thx. for suggestions, Amy. I'll do anything to stop the spread of C. diff. & find a cure for it. It's changed a lot of lives - & not for the better.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”