Daughters Doctor

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
nsewell
Long Time Contributor

Daughters Doctor

Postby nsewell » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:56 pm

I took my daughter to the doc again today. She has been sick for 3 weeks now. Finally did a strep and mono test today and pos. for strep. She started her on penn. I told her about me having c-diff and she got moody like she knows all about it. I get so mad that they dont think the person that had c-diff knows anything about it. They said if my other kids have a sore throat to call and theyd call in some meds. I said NO they will come in and get tested!! She has now started the Penn. and yogurt!! The doctor told ME I wont get it!! Like I didnt know that, I was worried about my daughter getting it and going thru what I went thru for 1 1/2 years!! Any way I had to vent a bit about the doc and my daughter having to be on meds. I am gonna look up and see where the Penn is on the list for c-diff.

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:58 pm

Penn is on the middle of the road list. I was recently told that the risk of a child living in the house with us was at extremely low risk if almost none at all for developing c-diff because of exposure and antibiotic us. I would maybe keep up with the precautions(yogurt etc.) just in case but try not to worry about it. I'm sure she'll be fine.

nsewell
Long Time Contributor

Postby nsewell » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:43 pm

Thanks. It's so nerve racking now when someone gets sick and has to have meds!! I hope your still doing well. My husbands mother is here so I havent written ya lately but I will soon

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”