To: Lauren & Bobbie

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
cindym
Long Time Contributor

To: Lauren & Bobbie

Postby cindym » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:23 am

I have a suggestion:

I think that the success story category should be reserved only for people who have beat cdiff to give their treatment plan that worked and all probiotics they took as well as medications to get to that point. I think this section will be a real asset to refer our doctors to for suggestions and list of treatments which have been successful. If they have to wade through chit-chat (general discussion) to review it they are less likely to spend the time. Lauren, I know I brought this up to you while Bobbie was out of town and figure with all the running you do it may have been forgotten. Of course--------you are not as old as me and that may not happen to you! Ha! This is just a mere suggestion to try to help us all in being able to present NOT JUST A DISCUSSION BOARD to our doctors, but an actual success/treatment section for their review. What do you think?
Cindy

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:06 pm

Cindy,
Oops, I just posted a response in the Success Stories section, but I agree with you. Lauren or Bobbie, if you want to move my comment, that's fine with me.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:54 pm

Cindy,
I just did same thing Nancy did -- replied in Success Stories. I was going to move replies to R.Sprenkle to Gen. Dis. but some of the replies (such as Allison's info.) are important to have in context. Hate to delete important info. & it would be difficult to set up separate category w/o "tie-in."

Lauren created Success Stories as a separate topic per your suggestion (& it was a good one) so people could post their own stories. Previously, it was in FAQ & I "cut & pasted" stories from Gen. Disc.

Can't think of anyway to separte "wheat from chaff."

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”