difficulty accessing teleconferences

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Wendy J.
Brand New Poster

difficulty accessing teleconferences

Postby Wendy J. » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:53 am

Has anyone else had difficulty accessing the teleconference held last Wednesday about caregiving for C.Diff, or the teleconference held today, 10/23/21 about nutrition for C.Diff sufferers? I registered for both. On Wednesday I dialed the number, entered my conference ID number, and no one ever came on the line. I was able to speak to the nutritionist, Karen Fafter, during today's conference, successfully. Was Wednesday's conference simply cancelled? Is there any glitch to expect when registering for a conference?

I am the senior daughter of my 95 year old mother, who is a C.Diff. sufferer. She acquired the illness after receiving IV antibiotics while hospitalized for an infection that developed after a skin cancer was removed.

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Re: difficulty accessing teleconferences

Postby NanciT » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:27 am

Hello and Welcome to the site, please read the first thread for all new posters

First I want to say I am so sorry about your Mom and I do hope she is recovering from CDIFF. This is a support site and I am not sure what teleconference you are referring too. Possibly something your MD set up?

We are here to share our stories and experiences of CDIFF and what helped us recover. If you look through the site it can be a wealth of information. Most posters like myself have had CDIFF or have a family member with CDIFF.

I do hope your Mom is doing much better

NanciT

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”