Wath else liver problem?

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Lid49
Regular Contributor

Wath else liver problem?

Postby Lid49 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:38 pm

Well after tow months I did return to my Dr with the lab for liver function and ultrasound. Liver function did go back but still to upper limit , ultrasound ok. I do have daily pain on my upper right side and nausia started. My mind is going creazi thinking autoimune hepatitis, my appetite decrease also. I did a surch back to see if there are people on web but I guess no mach, so i gess there are no peaple with liver complication.
Thank you Lidia.

MKW
Regular Contributor

Re: Wath else liver problem?

Postby MKW » Mon May 21, 2018 8:50 pm

Hi Lidia, I can tell you I get upper right sided pain with my IBS cramping. It would be logical to think it's liver pain, but it may not be. Your ascending to transverse colon bend is there. My IBS cramping moves around. But sometimes it's there. I just had liver tests done, and just had an MD palpate my liver, and all was normal. You can get pain there and it be from cramping having to do with IBS.
I know for me I still worry what possible effects I could have had from an FMT from a donor I don't know. Also, the fact is totally messing up our gut flora with C Diff treatment messes with your immune system. So who knows. I am struggling with all kinds of problems still. I just had some food allergy testing come back, and I'm allergic to stuff now I was not before.

Lid49
Regular Contributor

Re: Wath else liver problem?

Postby Lid49 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:13 am

Thank you for answering, yes I agree a lot of problems. So scared if it is hepatitis autoimmune treatment is with prednisone . Not an option I guess.
Lidia.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”