Sorry Once Again

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Christina
Long Time Contributor

Sorry Once Again

Postby Christina » Sat May 06, 2006 6:01 am

I don't know what I've done this time but I thought I was helping.This will be my last post obviously, I'm not helping or my help is not needed.
I thank you all for sticking this out with me for the past 11 months and I wish you all well.

Knitter-Good luck.I'll be thinking of you.

Thanks once again for the great support and I wish you all well and rid of this beast soon.

Christina

Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Postby Marcia » Sat May 06, 2006 8:11 am

Hey Christina why do you say this?
I'm sure there is a misunderstanding. We need to stick together for each other, your participation means lots.

Lauren
Administrator

Postby Lauren » Sat May 06, 2006 9:48 am

Christina - I don't know what you've done either! Actually, I think you've been quite nice to have around and very helpful to all.

We've had a problem over the past couple of weeks with a yucky troll - registering false users with links to Viagara, cell phone sites, etc. Every now and again the troll actually posts something weird. If you had responded to him, I might have deleted the entire thread but it certainly wasn't aimed at you.

DebbieU also asked to have her user ID removed as she was offended by Bobbie asking her to limit personal question posts to one per day. When I did as she asked, I realized that removing the user ID also removed all of her posts. It may have taken out threads without me realizing - again certainly not aimed at you.

Knitter
Regular Contributor

Postby Knitter » Sat May 06, 2006 12:07 pm

Christina: consider that there are a lot of things going on for your right now, including your "experiment". I don't know what you think has happened, but don't be upset, give it a day and then come back tomorrow. I'm sure you'll find your answer. Don't give up coming here and the help and support you get, when you most need it. Adults can always work out problems, if there even is one.
Vancocin 250 mg. 4 X daily, Bio-K+, 4 acidophilis pills. IBS, Type II Diabetes, A-typical Menieres. C. Diff. 6X/11 months til May/2006; recurred Sept. 26, 2010.
Take care, stay safe and be happy!
Knitter

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sat May 06, 2006 12:39 pm

Christina,
We all get stressed every time we taper or pulse -- part of the process of getting rid of the beast. This makes us more sensitive to things that normally wouldn't bother us, but no one knows why you are upset again.

You've gotten from and given a lot to the site so it would be a shame if you quit over a misunderstanding, but it is your choice. If you leave, we wish you the best. We will miss you but respect your decision.

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Sat May 06, 2006 1:07 pm

Christina,
You have certainly been helpful to me. A lot of what you know is very useful to many of us. I don't know what happened, but I want to add my voice to those who wish you would stay. Please think about it some more.

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Sat May 06, 2006 1:45 pm

Christina- Why would you leave your new found friends and support system? Did someone say something to offend you. I am sure it was not intended if that is the case. Your membership is important to us as you have become part of our "family".
Cindy

Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Postby Marcia » Sat May 06, 2006 2:11 pm

Just wanted to add that if i'm still here on these boards (site) is not because of boredom, i could find myself doing something else for that. I am here because i consider you all like "family". Family give support to one another (sometimes). I just wanted to say sorry for sometimes posting things that do not pertain to C Diff. I just want to let you know how things are going in my life if anyone cares. I need to understand that when one has this sickenss (c diff) its hard to have time for things that are not that important.
Well i will keep posting articles as they come to me. I will keep trying to answer questions as i can. I will try to stay away from non related topics.

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Sat May 06, 2006 2:17 pm

All right guys here goes as my husband says I'm reading into things to much(Which sometimes is a very bad habit of mine.I will try to be better at not doing this.) and I have been through hell and back with all of your support so I must tell you what happened.
I read a post right after mine saying something about people posting because they were bored and took it as a hint. I am so sorry and will not read into things again.Yes it was fro Bobbi and Bobbi I am truly sorry.I couldn't continue to get through this without you always telling me to get up and go out ,etc.,etc.You always get me up when I'm way, way down.
All of you do.I could not have made it this far without each and everyone of you and with all of your support I continue to make it.Being able to help others by posting here allows me to go on knowing that this must be the reason I have this dreaded thing.To help others.In fact, my two New Years Resolutions were to get better and to continue helping others cope with this horrible beast.
I know Bobbi, you always tell me when were tapering etc. our emotions go nuts and this must be what's happening.I'm sitting here while everyone else is out with stomach pain,cramping and gurgling just waiting for the D. to begin.Bobbi,you are a wonderful person and again I sincerely apologize. Everyone please accept my apology.
I will try not to read into things anymore.
Sorry I'm rambling.I'll stop.
Christina

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Sat May 06, 2006 2:21 pm

I think we all care about what's going on in your life, Marcia.I know I do.
You are always there for me and always call me when I'm not well.
Let's all just forget all this now and be one big happy c-diff family.We all need each other !!!
I know I need all of you.

Lauren
Administrator

Postby Lauren » Sat May 06, 2006 2:30 pm

Christina - I believe Bobbie's "bored" mention actually referred to DebbieU again. My recollection is that Debbie actually said she was posting a lot because she was bored. Problem with that is we had to follow around and read everything she posted while bored. It was a lot of work. She wrote Bobbie in a huff and asked ot be removed after Bobbie asked her to slow it down. She's gone, you're back. Hence, I suspect we're all happy now here.

Welcome back.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sat May 06, 2006 2:31 pm

Christina,
I was not referring to you when I mentioned people who post because they are bored. My reference was to a poster who posted 14 X in less than three days and mentioned she was "bored." I referred her to the intro. announcement that said please limit your questions (can post multiple ones) to one post a day and hoped she was doing better. She decided to quit the site over this which was her choice. With so many posters, we cannot spend the time we used to spend with each one.

This remark was not intended for you, and I don't know why you think it was. You contribute to others a lot, have gone on a trip, taken a class -- and in fact appear very different from the terrified, dependant person you first seemed to be.

Of course, you are stressing as you are relapsing. I had C. diff. in four years, and I can't tell you how devastated I was with each failure. Twice I got up to six weeks completely off Vanco. If I hadn't been able to work, I probably would have lost my mind. I worked part -time --- fortunately across from a restroom. When I got C. diff. a second time, I had the choice of taking an antibiotic for pneumonia or risking death, and sometimes I wish I'd chosen the alternataive.

No offense meant. I hope none now taken.

diane
Long Time Contributor

Postby diane » Sat May 06, 2006 9:24 pm

Christinia,
C diff causes all kind of emotions! Trust me on that. This is the best site and biggest family ever. I would never of gotten through the past 2 years without this site and all of these wonderful people! One day when I kick this thing , I will still be posting to try and help if needed. I don't post as much as life is busy and things are happening. I am always reading though. I hope you feel better and that the pulse works for you. I am to doing another pulse. So far so good. Good luck and feel better.

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Sat May 06, 2006 10:45 pm

Christina,
Welcome back! I'm so glad you're here again. I know my emotions get triggered easily (due to cdiff, my sister's illness, and other bad stuff), so I understand. Hang in there. I'm here for you. I think we all are. The "family" here is the best!

Marcia,
I certainly care about what's going on in your life. I know you are having many difficult things to deal with at once. We're family now! So we support each other. I'm here for you too. And you and I share the Veracruz bond, which I think is a very strong and important one. Everything you've posted has been fine with me. You always post such great media links too. I appreciate everything you do here.

Hugs and all the best to everyone in our cdiff family.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”