Suggestion for Bobbie, Lauren, Allison, Milly

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
cindym
Long Time Contributor

Suggestion for Bobbie, Lauren, Allison, Milly

Postby cindym » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:46 pm

How about putting success stories in the main menu? Maybe there would be more participants. Great work guys!

Foot still fat and still no diagnosis! Blood work all normal--one good thing.
On the 26th (can you believe they are putting me off this long?) they will THEN order bone scan according to my internist if things are no better and after 8 weeks already it seems doubtful. Other than that life is just peachie keen! Hope all of you are okay!
Cindy

Lauren
Administrator

Postby Lauren » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:50 pm

Good idea. If the bosses like it (Bobbie, Allison) I will do the deed. I suspect they will.

That is so weird about your foot. Could it be arthritis? Circulatory? I take it they've finally ruled out cellulitis? It must be driving you nuts.

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:00 am

Lauren- Nuts is not the word! I think truthfully that even the internist suspects infection (ortho for sure does) but is hoping beyond hope that the next 4 weeks will bring improvement since the pain has lessened. He truthfully is scared of giving me "big gun" antibiotics. I am just ready to get it over with as not wearing a shoe and having to wear a stupid air compression cast is getting awfully old especially when they do not know WHAT it is. I suggested circulation, blood clots and many other things I have read about and they both told me TO STOP READING INTERNET and NO these are not even the problem. Now I ask you.........if they don't know WHAT it is HOW can they say it is not those? Geez........life is just like a bowl of cherries!
Cindy

Lauren
Administrator

Postby Lauren » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:32 pm

Cindy - you really are terrific. Am sitting here laughing out loud at your reply. All these terrible things keep happening to you, but you never lose your sense of humor. I love it.

Hope the state of the foot keeps moving in the right direction...

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”