So sick cant stand it

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Tsc1964
Regular Contributor

So sick cant stand it

Postby Tsc1964 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:41 pm

So sick cant stand it D all morning nausea no apetite. I feel like never gonna pull out of this. Back on pedialyte today. Cant sleep b helpful to sleep when feeling so bad. Friends an family do not understand this illness at all even my husband does not get how fast i get wore out an go down hill so fast. An got infection in my gums where tooth was pulled it hurts up into jaw. Tired going drz all time. I really don't know how get better. Miss doing things with kids an gtmrandkids life in general. Praying praying for strength

overit
Regular User

Re: So sick cant stand it

Postby overit » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:44 pm

So sorry you are feeling this way but you will get through it! This group all understands what you are going through when your friends and family don't. I had my husband read some of the stories on here when I was in the middle of my fight so he could see I wasn't crazy. It's so hard to explain all of the symptoms to those around us. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! I'm 8 months into recovery and my life is 100% back to normal!

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Re: So sick cant stand it

Postby NanciT » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi

Not sure where you are in treatment but it does take time. Have you tried "Sea Bands" for nausea? I used them for a long time, you can get them at any drug store or Amazon. There are also anti nausea medication you can check with your MD about.
I also used a heating pad daily which helped my abdominal pain.
I drank "smartwater" and fond it easier which does include electrolytes. It is very difficult for anyone to understand how difficult this can all be, unless you have experienced it.

So sorry you are going through this right now, call the MD if this continues
Take Care
NanciT

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”