Really confused

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Julian80
New User

Really confused

Postby Julian80 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:53 am

Ok well here goes,for the past month I've been monitoring myself,my symptoms are 1 bm a day I know I have hems so sometimes when I wipe sorry tmi I see blood and some blood in toilet,pain is honestly not that bad I do have appetite but don't eat too wild just baked chicken,mash pot,toast Gatorade water,I went to the gi yesterday described my symptoms and my blood pressure was good,I've gained a pound or two,the main concern is stomach grumble and beating heart.when I describe my symptoms the assistant says I don't think u have cdiff,and the ct scan showed mild inflammation of the illeum and not the colon.then the main gi comes on and says "so u thought u had c diff huh"so I said yes sir mainly because of the blood and stomach grumble and the doc in the er back in oct said I have infection and prescribed Cipro and flagyl
So he says the same thing about me not having it,and that I was smart in not taking the meds yet.What surprised me is that they were already
talking Fmt,I wonder if they are becoming more proactive with c diff.So now I have a colonoscopy set up next week to see what's going on,I'm just so confused it's been really hard cause I haven't seen my girls and worrying about this crap.So my question is what now,am i stressing myself out or what I just want to be ably to enjoy my kids again and they're family ignores my calls spitefully because they don't want to hear my kids crying for me,"their words"
Just really confused right now thanks for hearing me....

Musings
Regular Contributor

Re: Really confused

Postby Musings » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:46 pm

With only 1 BM a day, does not sound like C. diff to me.

Heart racing could be anxiety, mineral/vitamin deficiency (your diet sounds like it could be lacking), or any other number of causes. Did they take any blood work?

Julian80
New User

Postby Julian80 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:55 pm

No they didn't,the Gi just had me lay down and press on my abdomen and thump.For whatever reasons they didn't do bloodwork,just bp and weight.I am seeing counselor and they want me to take remeron,but I've been just doing breathing and meditation to help with anxiety,
Just so confused and I hope the scope is normal next week

roy
Administrator

Postby roy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:50 pm

Julian
I don't know why you think you have c.diff!
You have NO c.diff symptoms, your Drs have told you it's not c.diff.
Your undergoing an invasive procedure for no real reason other than what's in your mind.
Your cutting yourself off from your kids for no reason.
One of the site rules is that this board is for people that have had a c.diff test and although we sympathise we can not talk c.diff with someone who does not have it.
Reconsider taking the medication for the anxiety because you need to get well and see those kids.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”