FDA and FMT

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
sickofthis
Regular Contributor

FDA and FMT

Postby sickofthis » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Hi Guys,

Not sure where to post this so I thought I would post it here ~ The FDA is considering a policy change on the use of stool banks!

Here's the article, please read and make your voice heard ~ if you agree please help and tell the FDA

http://thepowerofpoop.com/c-difficile-t ... ave-lives/

sevla
Regular Contributor

Re: FDA and FMT

Postby sevla » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:10 pm

I just left a comment on the site in which we can do so...
The FDA is a joke....one step forward in the battle against cdiff and now 5 step backwards...

momof327
New User

Postby momof327 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:52 pm

I left a reply as well. Making the FMT that much more difficult to receive is just downright absurd considering how many people it has helped. I myself haven't gone the route myself but I certainly need it available should other avenues fail. A private donor in my case would be next to impossible and that is aside from the higher costs and less availability of this treatment. Praying the FDA opens their eyes.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Thanks for posting this. Was going to do it today and copy in Media Reports.,(Selling house and buying another so a little busy. ) This stupid decision will affect many c diff sufferers and entities that help them.

Please, everyone, contact the FDA.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”