Long slow recovery - relapse in mind..and in body?

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
NikaNik
Long Time Contributor

Re: Long slow recovery - relapse in mind..and in body?

Postby NikaNik » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:51 pm

Yay! So happy your test was negative (I, too, figured it would be). You're doing great. Keep hanging in there and enjoying life. Proud of you!

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Postby NanciT » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Great to hear the test is Negative!!! It is a long journey, day by day we will get there and it will hopefully be a distant memory!

NanciT

TowerL
Contributor

Postby TowerL » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:18 am

I am so happy to hear your test was negative!!!! As for eczema I have been using eucerin every night globbed on and it helps. You should try it. Do not try Cerave it burned quite a bit. Also IBS can cause all sorts of weird stomach ups and downs. I had IBS prior to c diff and had constipation and D at different times.

sevla
Regular Contributor

Postby sevla » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:51 pm

Thanks, everyone! It's day by day fir sure, but hopefully one day a distant memory as Nanci said.

TowerL, I have also been told about Eucerin, any particular kind? I actually am using Cerave now..and coconut oil..and in small tough spots steroid cream.. :-(

Thanks everyone for the amazing support! We shall all beat this monster!

TowerL
Contributor

Postby TowerL » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:09 am

I use the eucerin original in the jar type. I have used two Cerave formulas and it burned quite a bit and did nothing for me. I have a prescription for a steroid but haven't filled yet. My eczema is from a lot of the hand washing.

Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Postby Lisa33 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:06 pm

My daughter gets terrible eczema, and we have tried many creams. Eucerin works rather well, but for her, Vanicream seems to be the best one. Vanicream was recommended by her dermatologist, as well as, her pedi. The dermatologist told us not to dry her skin completely after her bath, so keep it somewhat wet, and then apply the cream on generously to the troubled areas. I just thought I would share.

Jackie25
Regular Contributor

Postby Jackie25 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Congrats on your negative test! What a blessing :)

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”