Uti part 2

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Bobbie
Administrator

Re: Uti part 2

Postby Bobbie » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:01 pm

Glad you are better. Continue to drink lots of water.

jds0870
Regular Contributor

Postby jds0870 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:29 pm

Thank you Bobbie! I try to find humor in all things...especially this otherwise I'd drive myself crazy. Which I did at least the first 8 months lol. Now I've come to the terms that this may be something I deal with for the rest of my life. And I can let it depress me and make me cry and it has many times. Or I can focus on the little positives. Your story inspired me. You have fought this for a long time and Are still here and inspire others daily with your strength. I just really hope you know how appreciated you are!

Lisa thank you it made me happy! I was like okay let's deal with this ibs...ugh. I appreciate your kind words...you're always so happy and good natured!

Mach I'm sorry I've been there so many times this last year...not what I thought I would be doing at 29 and 30 but hey we gotta improvise. I pray you start to feel better Mach. Remember it will get better...no matter how much it probably doesn't feel that way now. It's just a long process for some of us! This is such a good place to come to for support. Everyone here has been my rock and scaled me off the cliff several times! There will never be a way to repay everyone for such kindness!

I'm enjoying a 3 day weekend....perks of working for the government all holidays off!

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Thx for the thx. Always appreciated. This is, indeed, a terrible disease to live with but there are being more and more advances made. Someday we won't have to fear antibiotics or infections. Wish that day would hurry up - for all of us.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”