Just Tired and Lost

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
TowerL
Contributor

Re: Just Tired and Lost

Postby TowerL » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Thank you Anne, Bobie, Lisa and Heather for your kind words of support. I am trying to keep it together. I am thankful for happy movies this time of year and good books. As for the former significant other I am just hoping to get better so I can finish the move out.

Lisa my doctor seemed to think the same thing. He thinks two formed stools a day (eventhough its a lot for the amount of food Im eating) is good and doesnt want to test me until March unless symptoms get worse. I has taken me off all meds other than the probiotics and multivitamin.

Now starts the process of seeing if I can heal even more without Dificid.

On a side not that did make me happy, my PCP was so happy I was feeling better he gave me a hug. I'm his first patient on Dificid and maybe even his first patient with a stubborn C diff and I think he was scared about prescribing it.

The healing process has hopefully started. Hoping C diff does not come back (I was not tested today as he saw no need).

TowerL
Contributor

Postby TowerL » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:41 am

So my mom started with yellow stools and cramps this morning. She is being tested. Do not know how this happened as we bleached the bathroom even when we shared it for two days.

georgina
Long Time Contributor

Postby georgina » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:16 am

TowerL , i'm so sorry that your mom has gut issues , hopefully they are not CDiff related.I'll pray that all goes well and her results are negative for CDiff.

Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Postby Lisa33 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Try not to worry. There are a ton of viruses going around this time of year. Maybe she caught a stomach bug.

Praying for a negative test.

Lisa

TowerL
Contributor

Postby TowerL » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:38 pm

Thank you! We are just concerned about her yellow stools. If it were c diff at this point we don't know how we are getting infected.

NikaNik
Long Time Contributor

Postby NikaNik » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:49 pm

Yellow/color in general does not always mean c diff. IBS and diet changes can also cause yellow stool. I didn't have yellow stools when I first came down with c diff but had them on and off during treatment and have also had the yellow here and there in my recovery as well (I'm 8 months out now). I know others have too so try not to worry. Will pray for a negative test.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”