Coconut oil and Olive oil

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Ashley20
Regular Contributor

Coconut oil and Olive oil

Postby Ashley20 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:22 am

I been using Coconut oil on my hands before going to bed with olive oil and it works really good for my dried cracked hands. Now thats its colder outside my hands have been cracking and bleeding more, but since i been using the oils at night my hands heal pretty good and look much better in the morning. No matter how much i use gloves, my hands are always dry :/

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Coconut oil and Olive oil

Postby beth22 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:10 am

I will have to try that. My hands are really cracked with the onset of the colder and drier weather. Thanks for the tip.

saraht
Long Time Contributor

Postby saraht » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:15 pm

Mine are the exactly same way right now. Hand washing, cold weather, and the harsh chemicals from work, really mess my hands up every winter. Thanks for the tip!

seekingcure
Long Time Contributor

Postby seekingcure » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:26 pm

Thanks Ashley. My hands are really dry and cracked as well. I wash them constantly during the daytime. Do you just mix equal parts of coconut oil and olive oil and apply?
Bea

Ashley20
Regular Contributor

Postby Ashley20 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:43 pm

I dont mix them, i rub the coconut oil on first and after it absorbs and i rub it real good on my hands i rub a little olive oil too. :) the coconut oil really helps me heal any lil cuts or cracking on my hands.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”