Big ol' vent and questions

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Dobies#1
Long Time Contributor

Re: Big ol' vent and questions

Postby Dobies#1 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:25 pm

You know Nikki, I'm starting to think I just need to eat more junk! It seems like I can eat Taco Bell or something similar and not have an issue. This week I haven't eaten too extravagant and the last two day's I've had cramps, rumbling, and gas off and on and one softish BM today. I've had four total BM's the last two days and I was doing well for four or five weeks before this!! Was having my normal morning BM and that was it. I'm starting to wonder if stress causes more issues than diet on occasion rather than diet in some of us with IBS! It's so frustrating isn't it?!

tonia
Regular Contributor

Re: Big ol' vent and questions

Postby tonia » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:17 am

Dobies, i have had the same experience with the "junk" food. When i eat something "healthy" i just feel horrible and all h*ll breaks loose. If i eat something not so healthy, like chinese take out, my bowels are just wonderful. Makes no sense and makes it very hard to want to eat the healthy stuff. Cant help but wonder if it is because my guts are just used to the "typical american diet" and throwing a temper tantrum aboutthe good stuff. So very confusing.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”